Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photography Predicament..

I have my first critique for my Photo 5 class tomorrow morning and I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs. I have to create a book for the semester and my concept was going to be the time I took pictures of this abandon building and create a narrative of my discovery my journey through the building and the things I saw along the way. My professor said I needed to take photos for this semester and not just use photos from a past shoot. Well, figured out this weekend that I cannot regain entrance into this building despite my best efforts. So, I need to either come up with a new concept or forcefully break into this building and potentially get into a lot of trouble. So if you have any ideas at all on a potential concept for a photo-book you should hit me up on facebook or email me and share!!!

I would be really stoked to hear any ideas. I think for now I am going to prepare some of the photos I took last year and explain the situation to my prof and other students in the class. Maybe they have some ideas.

Little preview of the building that isn't too incriminating..

   

No comments:

Post a Comment