Wednesday, February 23, 2011

5 Months


Well, what can I say..Time flies when you are having fun! Today was mine and my girls five month anniversary, which we are not able to be together on. I kinda forgot about it so I am writing this to make up for it. She is the best and this is why:

  • She always gives me the last bite of whatever we are eating 
  • She supports me through and through with all the stupid stuff I do/or want to do 
  • She comes and visits me in Duluth, even though it is a $100 trip in just gas alone driving her vehicle
  • She rips on a snowboard and wakeboard
  • She is a better photographer than I am
  • She is the most beautiful thing ever
  • She always asks me for my opinion on everything even if she doesn't really intend on listening to my answer 
  • She can drive in the winter better than most women (no offense ladies) 
  • She bought her own tool set and asked me to help pick it out with her
  • She made me my own candy dish to keep at her house that she fills with Reese 
  • She is a big dork 
  • She is really funny, I know I was shocked too..
  • She is the most driven person I have ever met 
  • She likes condiments as much as I do
  • She looks really good in a swim suit
  • Ect....
and.....she really doesn't get upset for forgetting things like this, although she might after she reads the personal information I just shared with you.

Happy 5 month Kai!    

1 comment: