Tuesday, December 7, 2010

First Post

YAHOOOOO!

This is my first post ladies and Gentleman. This is going to be a really sweet blog I can already tell.

I think that I am just going to do a video of the day and a photo of the day. Something sweet that I created or found online that I think that everyone should be able to enjoy.

So here it goes:

-Video of the Day-
I have recently discovered that Torstein Horgmo has made a few quite comical videos on his Vimeo account, this is one that I really enjoyed and will probably try to play the game he has invented the next time I go shred.


Game Of: In Your Face ft. Mark McMorris from torstein horgmo on Vimeo.


-Photo of the Day-

So I just recently created a Flikr that will showcase all my photos I want people to see and this was one of my favorite from the series, Enjoy!


Thats all for tonight,

Ride because you love it!
-CAM    

No comments:

Post a Comment