Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8th, 2010

Hey you yeah sweet, I said I was going to be doing this thing, so I think I'll keep doing it!

-Video of the day-
This video comes from some dear friends of mine at Phun Promotions and it just shows you that you can have fun on the water not strapped into your board! I really got a kick out of this one and hopefully you will too!



h2oMG from Phun Promotions on Vimeo.


So I kinda already decided with out asking ryantaylorvisual/tumbler.blogspot\edu.org  if I could use this picture yet but I am going to anyways, I know him.

-Photo of the Day-
A very nice shot of yours truly out at the 10K Wake Park shot by my very good friend ......MR.......RYAN.......TAYLOR!!!!! Enjoy.


So thats it for today!

Ride because you love it!
-Chase 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment