Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec, 10th 2010

Ok, Ok I know I missed yesterday and I am sorry for that. But I have a real treat for you today! Last weekend I was lucky enough to head on up to Lutsen with the Damage Crew for the Lutsen JibberJammer!
Every one was there and we had a blast! Barry Buhr was nice enough to throw this awesome little edit together, so here it is,

-Video of the Day-

For some reason it wont let me embed this video so here it the link!

Lutsen JibberJammer By: Barry Buhr


Big thanks to Damage Boardshop and Lutsen Mountains for hosting this awesome event and to Barry for the sweet edit!




So today we have a special photo for the -Photo of the day- My friend Jake has caught the photography bug and is stoked as ever on taking photos. He gave this photo to me hoping I would put it up on my blog, well Jake today is your lucky day!

-Photo of the day-


This is a photo that Jake took out on Long Lake this summer of Ryan Taylor, thats right Ryan isn't always behind the lens my friends, he also shreds, hard..and Ryan was nice enough to let jake use his strobes and take some shots of Ryan's set. Big thanks to Jay for the pull boat and Eric for the chase boat. I know that Jake is pretty stoked on this photo and I am too, so enjoy!


Thats all I have for you today!

Ride because you love it!

-Chase  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment