Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jay and Colin's First Boat Set-2011

I finally got to take my first boat set last Friday on Long Lake with Colin Ryan and Jay Fogelson. I have to say that the filming in not up to par because I was not prepared to film but then decided to at the last second. My lens was dirty and the sun was right above head but hopefully that won't distract you too much. We had a lot of fun scratching off the dust and are all looking forward to this season, especially behind Colin's new 230! Oh yeah, sorry to all the ladies out there that wanted to see me ride, Colin filmed me but it is on his camera and I did not get the footage. Maybe next time.




Jay and Colin's First Set from Chase Mastel on Vimeo.


Colin's shiny new 230

















Colin Ryan
   

No comments:

Post a Comment