Thursday, February 10, 2011

Showing My Support

I would like to grab your attention this evening to talk a little bit about a an online company called rideminnesota.com. I first heard about this site when they posted "The Minnesota Edit"- a little edit compiled over the summer of 2009 by Ryan Taylor Visual- and was blown away. I was not aware that there was online boarding information site for Minnesotans. I knew of other sites that were sport specific, but not one that hosted all three of my favorite sports; skate, wake and snow. Here is some information from the founders them selves Tim  and Abraham Miller.  

"RideMinnesota (previously Minnesota Boardsports) was created in the summer of 2006 by Tim Dunklee and Abraham Miller. Our goal was create an online community for all Minnesota boarders to stay current on news and events. The site has been completely designed and funded by ourselves for the good of Minnesota’s riding community." 

Their Mission:
"To be Minnesota’s Premier resource for snowboard, skateboard, and wakeboard news, events, reviews, and information." 

I recently sent a random email out to rideminnesota.com wondering if they could send me a logo to put on my blog. I really appreciate what they are doing and want to spread the love. Tim replied with four different logos for me and sent me four sweet stickers ta-boot. I like this site because not only do they post videos of my riding, but they post anything pertaining to the sports us enthusiasts enjoy, spreading the love of board sports for all. 

If you have any questions, information, news, videos, pictures or ANYTHING that has to do with boarding shoot Tim an email: tim@rideMinnesota.com 

Oh yeah and check out the site too if you are interested in advertising or just sharing the love!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment