Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Texas

I got call from Ryan Taylor about two weeks ago asking if I wanted to assist on a photo shoot he was bidding out. I was like "sure, I need money and would love the experience". I asked him what the job was and when it would be and his words were "I cant tell you anything". A week passed by with no word from Ryan and then I get an email saying that we had gotten the job and that it was in Texas and that we were flying out in two days. I was very excited to read this and knew I had to move some stuff around in my busy schedule. We flew out Friday morning at 7 headed toward Dallas to meet our connecting flight in San Antonio, where we immediately proceeded to the Texas Ski Ranch to shred our faces off. The next two days were filled with photography work and I will just say at one point I was carrying a .308 rifle, muzzle loader, cross bow and bow and arrow, along with photo equipment. Only in Texas right? Monday morning we were lucky enough to get one more unplanned cable session in before we had to fly out. The weather was a beautiful 80-100 degrees and everyone at the cable was super nice and stoked on riding. Over all it was a good trip, and I think I did a really good job assisting. Hopefully there will be more jobs like this in my future! I apologize for the shortage on the photos, I didn't have much free time to snap off photos especially when we were riding. This is what I was able to shoot, enjoy!

Flight out
 Creepin'

Some small puddles out side of Minneapolis

Just below the cloud line


Crazy perfect moment type picture flying into Dallas



Bridge above the Guadalupe River scouting for a good shoot area.












Our whip

GO NEW BRAUNFELS UNICORNS!!!


AMURICA AND TEXAS

The Ranch

Flying in, St Paul




   

No comments:

Post a Comment