Friday, January 28, 2011

Have You Ever Googled Yourself?

Hello all! I am really starting to get into this social media stuff as a way to promote yourself, your company or really what ever you want to say on the World Wide Web. So, I am in Buffalo at my parents house surfing the web when I thought about watching some of my older edits, it could be that I am that full of myself or maybe I just miss wakeboarding that much in these wintery times (probably a little bit of both) but nevertheless, I GOOGLED MYSELF! I love how the word Google can be used as a verb, what ever did we do B.G.? (Before Google). Sorry I am getting off track. Anyways, I was actually surprised, the first 7 pages actually related to me (give or take a few). Then I clicked on the videos link and there is 7 videos that relate to my name. The internet is truly amazing, but don't get me wrong I am not telling you all this to brag about my internet status. I am telling you this because social media is up right now so go out there and get yourself a blog upload photos and videos of your talents and get your name out there cause you never know what can happen. So for all of you that are interested here are all the videos online that Google thinks relate to me. Thank you to all the creators of these videos and all the music artists that created the songs that are on these edits.









The Minnesota Edit from Ryan Taylor on Vimeo.


Chase Mastel... and friends. from Ryan Taylor on Vimeo.


WSU Takes on Cincy from Eric Anderson on Vimeo.


Buffalo Lake Early Season from Eric Anderson on Vimeo.


chase mastel and eric anderson practice set before the 1st 10k wakepark contest from Evan Wolf on Vimeo.


OTB Wake Edit from Cody Mastel on Vimeo.


10k wakepark's first contest from Evan Wolf on Vimeo.


10K Wake Park Friends Edit from Chase Mastel on Vimeo.


Chase Mastel... and friends. from Ryan Taylor on Vimeo.


Ryan Taylor- The 10K Edit from Ronnie Romero on Vimeo.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment